1. All students must make use of the library facility to enrich their academic excellence.
2. Students, Teachers, Non-teaching staff of the College, and visitors with prior permission are allowed to use the library.
3. Users should be worn campus cards around their neck before entering the library.
4. Always carry your student ID card when you visit the library, failing so will forbid your entry to the library.
5. Every member/user entering the library shall mark their attendance using their own Library ID Card at the System installed at the entrance.
6. Personal belongings should be kept at the property counter.
7. Bring only notebook or paper inside the library.
8. Complete silence must be maintained in & near the library.
9. Readers should not deface, mark, cut, mutilate or damage library material in any way. If anyone is found doing so, he/she will be charged with the full replacement cost of damaged material which may lead to suspension of the library account and be barred from entering the library.
10.Extra special books are issued for 15 days for P.G. Students, one month for Ph.D. students and Staff.
The issued books can be renewed three times.
11. Library books will be issued to the regular students for home lending only during the fifteen (15) days
12. Pure reference books, issues of periodicals, magazines, and newspapers will not be allowed out of the library or for home lending.
13. The book issued for home reading must be returned to the library within the due date.
14. After the due date a fine will be charged as per the Policy. Persistent delay in returning the charging the fine, Sundays and holidays will be considered .
15. Library reserves the right to recall any issued book even before the due date.
16. Internet service can be obtained if there are fewer crowds of other users
17. The student’s borrower’s card will be tenable for one year only and shall
not be transferable but renewable.
18. If a borrower loses an issued book, he/she must replace the book or has to
pay 6 times the cost of the book or Rs. 500/- whichever is more
19. Do not disturb the order of the books on the shelves.
20. After the use of reference books, Magazines, and Journals return them to
the library staff and collect the ID card.
21. Do not sprinkle ink on the floor of the library. Chewing and Spitting on
Tobacco products, Pan Masala, and Smoking are strictly prohibited. Eatables
are not allowed in the library.
22. Users should vacate the library after the warning bell which will be given
15 minutes before the closure of the library.
23. Infringement of the library rules will result in the withdrawal of the library from the student.
24. All cases of the violation of rules will be reported to the Principal for suitable action.
25. In case of any difficulty readers can approach the Librarian.
26. Please maintain decorum, peace, and silence within the premises of library.
27. Co-operation of the Staff and students is earnestly sought in observing the rules.